8/26/13

Origrami and I mean Origrami not Origami : )

No me equivoqué al escribir, no crean que era origami, nó es Origrami una compañía donde puedes conseguir tus fotos en instagram a buena calidad y hasta que se vean retro cómo las polaroid y con envío gratis!! ya eso me convenció!


I didn't write it wrong is not origami, is Origrami this great company so you can have your instagram photos at great quality and even with a retro look like polaroid, but even better, the shipping is free!! I'm totally convince!!! 


1 comment

  1. Ooh I will have to check these out, free shipping sounds good too. The last ones I had done cost me as much in postage as the prints did! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments!
Rude comments will be deleted immediately.

EVANGELINE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes